Finally! Blueberry Garden 1.1
At last I have finished the first patch of the game. It shouldn’t have taken this long and I’m terribly sorry for that… I could give you a bad excuse or two but instead I will present what the improvements are:
- Blueberry Playground — Brand new play mode where you can place fruits and creatures into the game world and see how they interact. Easy to use interface and a custom made level for your scientific pleasure!
- Slightly redesigned level design — A more perfected experience that will work better for new players.
- Museum Mode — This can be turned on only from the settings.xml file in the content folder. When on it disables the option menu and exit command. The game also restarts automatically if left unattended, perfect for exhibition environments!
- Alternative key for teleportation — You can now use ‘H’ if your computer lacks a Home-key.
- Added support for some more screen resolutions from the option menu — If you still need another one, tell me (or change the settings.xml file).
- You can now use the mouse to navigate the menus
- Improved stability — I hope that this version will remove quite a bit of the crash issues that some people have experienced
If you still feel a bit reluctant to buy the game, here’s a demo version you can try first (Steam not required).
Huge thanks again to everyone who has supported me!!!