Kometen update is out with iPad support and tons of new content!
It’s a great pleasure to finally reveal the update for Kometen. Me and Nicke have worked hard on this for two months, adding lots of things and tweaking what was already there. Here’s the changes:
- iPad support through universal binary. You just have to see this in motion :)
- Different regions to explore with new and unique music, backgrounds and objects
- Improved controls (quicker and smoother maneuvering of your comet)
- More food, debris and other fantastic things to see on your journey (including five objects from the drawing competition, more info below)
- Killing your comet now requires confirmation (tap five times in the upper left corner on the comet stats screen)
- Various small bug fixes and improvements
So what are you waiting for, go get the update! And if you don’t own the game yet — buy it here.
Winners of the Debris Drawing Competition
A while back we had a drawing competition where we let anyone who wanted submit drawings with ideas for debris to be added in the game. We selected five winners and — drum roll — here they are:
Congratulations to all the winners, very good job! And thanks to everyone who participated, there was a lot of great stuff :) Nicke has used these drawings as reference images for five new objects in the game (we also added some touches of our own). Get the update to see how they look!